I want you to feel proud of your brand
You don’t have time to work on DIY branding, and you don’t want to purchase a budget logo with no meaning or thought behind it. I help you take your one-of-a-kind message, values, and offerings to craft an authentic visual brand for your business. My designs embrace simplicity. I use typography, space and minimalistic elements to inject creativity into each project.
“I’m so so happy with all the work you’ve done for me and love every version of the logo. They’re simple, timeless, modern...exactly what I asked for and better!” Amber
Logo & Branding investment options
Logo & Branding Package NZ$975
As a business it’s so important to have a great quality logo design and company branding which looks professional.
This package is suitable if you're looking for a creative, original, clever, and authentic design for your business.
Tidy-Up Logo Package NZ$295
This option is suitable if you;
- already have a logo but are not entirely happy with it and require some alterations such as colour, layout, position or font
- require an icon/responsive version of your logo
- require a vector^ version of your logo
- have your perfect logo idea but need a graphic designer to create and refine it.
With a quick turnaround, you will receive a professional and polished logo collection to enhance your business.
Please note, if you require a vector version of a complex graphic there will be additional design time charges. This package is not suitable if you're looking for new design ideas and concepts.
Alterations outside of the package specifications will incur additional fees.
Suggested stock images will be sourced from Royalty-Free and Public Domain CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) websites. If you require images which are non Royalty-Free and Public Domain CC0 you will be advised about the relevant fees.
Brandmark / Watermark / Black + White logo supply: $15 per option.
^What does that mean?!
- Print-friendly: vector files for printing purposes (supplied as pdf, ai, svg).
- Web-friendly: created for online use, including png with a transparent background and jpg. Sent in small, medium and large sizes. More information about file types can be found on my blog.
- Primary logo: the version of your logo which will be used first and foremost in all your marketing.
- Responsive logo: designed to show varying detail according to the size they are displayed.
- Favicon: the small icon displayed on your website browser address bar.
- Logo Guidelines: includes details of fonts used, colour breakdown, and basic logo usage instructions.
- Visual Identity Branding Guidelines: a far more detailed version of the Logo Guidelines. This is your guide for creating any new images for your website, documents, or other communications. Click here to read my blog about these guideline documents.
Prices are subject to change. Prices are in New Zealand dollars. Designerbloom Graphic Design is non-GST registered. A deposit is required before booking work into my schedule. Payments can be made via NZ bank transfer or PayPal. Urgent and after-hours work attracts a 20% surcharge and is subject to availability. Full terms and conditions can be read here.